- Although is desirable that you are familiar with FYB and OM chanting. You can follow this course just by dedicating some extra time for the first week.
- Speakers or headphones to listen to the material.
- Quiet and comfortable space.
- Compatible browser / device.
- Internet connection.
- 15 to 20 minutes of recommended daily practice.
- Read and agree to Our health disclaimer.
- Learn to calm down before acting or reacting.
- Learn how to breath properly.
- Pranayama breathing techniques.
- Stress management.
- Concentration techniques.
- Better days.
- Ujjayi Pranayama.
- Anyone who needs to improve stress management, concentration and gain situation control.
- Anyone interested in pranayama breathing techniques.
- Very useful to boost productivity at work and studies.
- Healthier life.
You will find longer and more difficult series of exercises, correctly combined as you continue taking Pranayama courses with us.
Actions and reactions are important towards fellow humans!
Lots of relations are based on personal experience. To calm down helps you during interactions with family, friends, colleagues and strangers, assists you to be a better listener and be less anxious to interrupt.
We all like calm balanced people to talk to, why not become one yourself ?
Don’t forget to practise, the only way to improve is to actually do it!
- Lectures 46
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Weeks 15/30 minutes of daily practice needed. If you need more time to change to a higher level take your time repeating the practice as long as you need before going to the next week. We have no rush here.
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes
- Calm down before acting or reacting, week 1 – introduction
- The basics, Prana Talks – To be watched during 1st week
- Week 1, day 1 – lessons – Full Yogic Breathing
- Week 1, day 1 – practice
- Week 1, day 2 – lessons -Full Yogic breathing 2
- Week 1, day 2 – practice
- Week 1, day 3 – lessons – OM chanting
- Week 1, day 3 – practice
- Week 1, day 4 – practice
- Week 1, day 5 – practice