- Although is desirable that you are familiar with FYB, OM chanting and Ujjayi Pranayama. You can follow this course just by dedicating some extra time for the first week.
- Speakers or headphones to listen to the material.
- Quiet and comfortable space if possible
- Compatible browser / device.
- Internet connection.
- 15 to 20 minutes of recommended daily practice.
- Read and agree to Our health disclaimer.
- Increase oxygen levels for brain and body for better performance during your day and focused activities.
- Learn how to breath properly.
- Pranayama breathing techniques, beginner to intermediate level
- Stress management.
- Concentration techniques.
- Better days.
- Ujjayi Kumhaka Pranayama
- Anyone who needs to improve stress management, concentration and gain situation control.
- Anyone interested in pranayama breathing techniques.
- Very useful to boost productivity at work and studies.
- Healthier life.
This course is about Increasing oxygen levels for brain and body for better performance during your day and focused activities.
Ujjayi Kumbhaka increases intellectual activity and also creates space between exhalation and inhalation.
This course helps you to see the bigger picture, to step back from the carousel of thoughts that sometimes seems to be endlessly.
Don’t forget to practise, the only way to improve is to actually do it!
- Lectures 47
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Weeks 15/30 minutes of daily practice needed. If you need more time to change to a higher level take your time repeating the practice as long as you need before going to the next week. We have no rush here.
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes