- No previous experience needed. You will learn the basis to start practising pranayama.
- Speakers or headphones to listen the material.
- Quiet and comfortable space.
- Compatible browser / device.
- Internet connection.
- 15 to 20 minutes of recommended daily practice.
- Read and agree Our health disclaimer.
- How to breathe properly.
- Pranayama breathing techniques.
- Stress management.
- Concentration techniques.
- Anyone who needs to improve stress management and concentration.
- Anyone interested in pranayama introduction.
- Very useful to boost productivity at work and studies.
We DO NOT recommend mixing or combining different exercises within the same Pranayama session as is can be harmful.
You will find longer and more difficult series of exercises, correctly combined as you continue taking Pranayama courses with us.
In this Pranayama course “Breathe properly & efficiently”, you will learn to breathe when exposed to situations that easily affect your being and your mood.
As soon as you find yourself in stressful situations like making decisions, staying concentrated, being productive, answering mail and so on, your breathing intends to go faster, more up your chest and more shallow. That brings you to the opposite of what you could use in those moments.
Are you familiar with situations where you are actually holding your breath? Finally you exhale when you punch the sent button on your keyboard? While you are having a conversation? Listening to someone, holding your breath in the highlights of the conversation? Those are exactly the moments you would like to know how to breathe. It’s not only just a breath, breathing makes you alive!
Breathing goes automatically, we breath all day long without even thinking about it. If you would Learn to pay a little attention to the fact that you are breathing and how, you would gain more control over yourself. That immediately results in the way you go through your day.
Proper breathing is avoiding sleepiness of the mind and slow thinking. And at the end of the day you have more energy to live your personal life.
Don’t forget to practise, the only way to improve is to actually do it!
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Weeks 15/30 minutes of daily practice recommended
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 38
- Assessments Yes
In the first week we do most of the theory, here you learn practical directions to understand the background in breathing.
- Breathe properly and efficiently, week 1 – introduction
- Plan your practise and get notified
- Week 1, day 1 – lesson 1 – the basics, Prana Talks
- Week 1, day 1 – lesson 2 – Full Yogic Breathing
- Week 1, day 1 – practice – The beauty of breathing
- Week 1, day 2 – practice – The beauty of breathing
- Week 1, day 3 – practice – The beauty of breathing
- Week 1, day 4 – practice – The beauty of breathing
- Week 1, day 5 – practice – The beauty of breathing
In the second week it’s about becoming familiar with this particular way of breathing, and making it your own.
- Breathe properly and efficiently, week 2 – introduction
- Week 2, day 1 – lesson – Full Yogic Breath, instructions & demonstration
- Week 2, day 1 – practice – Find your breathe
- Week 2, day 2 – practice – Find your breathe
- Week 2, day 3 – practice – Find your breathe
- Week 2, day 4 – practice – Find your breathe
- Week 2, day 5 – practice – Find your breathe
The third Week is designed to make you feel the power of breathing and realise the fact that it is yours too.
- Breathe properly and efficiently, week 3 – introduction
- Week 3, day 1 – lesson – Full Yogic Breath and OM chanting
- Week 3, day 1 – practice – Increase vital capacity of your lungs
- Week 3, day 2 – practice – Increase vital capacity of your lungs
- Week 3, day 3 – practice – Increase vital capacity of your lungs
- Week 3, day 4 – practice – Increase vital capacity of your lungs
- Week 3, day 5 – practice – Increase vital capacity of your lungs
The fourth and last week is designed to find your source voice and to learn the sound of your voice.
Great to practice anywhere with my smartphone and headphones.